Birth and Postpartum Doula Extraordinaire!
* I have been a postpartum doula in Rochester, NY since 2005 and have supported over 90 families as they adjusted to a new baby (or two!). * I am a certified birth doula (CD(DONA)) with DONA International.
* I am a certified postpartum doula (PCD(DONA)) with DONA International. (dona.org)
* I became a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) in 2008 with Healthy Children’s Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice. (healthychildren.cc)
* I am a trained Hypnobabies® Hypno-Doula and support birthers who want an easier, shorter, more satisfactory and pain free birth.
* I am certified in Placenta Encapsulation with Women's Choice Perinatal Services
* I am a mom of 6, Grams to 10, and have 42 years of family life experience
* I live in Grand Junction, Colorado, and look forward to helping many Grand Valley families “spread their wings” in the years to come.
I believe new parents need teaching and support to become phenomenal parents.
I bring an extra set of hands with an abundance of experience to help your family make a smooth transition with your new addition.
Serving The Western Slope- Grand Junction, Fruita, Mack, Loma, Clifton, Palisade, Mesa, DeBeque, Parachute, Rifle, Silt, New Castle,
Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Delta, Olathe, Montrose, Ridgway, Placerville, Telluride, Hotchkiss, Paonia, Cedaredge